I am not a great fan of being creative with leftover food. The other day I was watching FoodFood channel where the chef who anchors the Turban Tudkha program shared an amazing recipe chapatti-rice rolls made with leftover chapatti and rice.
So I got hooked up and tried my hand in being creative with the leftover fruits. Here are some great recipes for you to try.
Banana milk shake
· Peel the bananas which have become over ripe
· Discard the unwanted portions
· Add some cold milk to the pulp
· Mix it in a blender
· Add sugar or a dollop of honey
· Sprinkle some cardamom powder
· Serve chilled in tall glasses.
Frozen fruit cubes
· Wash the left over fruits, I used apple, plums and peaches
Cut the apple into pieces and make it a paste in a blender
· Again cut the plums and make a paste
· Remove the skin of the peaches and grind it
· Take the ice tray and fill it with the fruit paste
· Freeze it
· Enjoy along with ice-cream
Hope you will try this tasty recipe